Violet artichokes from Market Egypt Business3 years ago - Services - Cairo - 20 views
Market Egypt an Egyptian company working in business brokerage and agent for a number of Egyptian companies
Violet artichokes, who grew up in the southern region of France.
This is a precious variety which is known for its superb taste and aroma and tenderness. This artichoke variety is characterized by two external aspects:
- The violet color over the green leaves.
- The shape of the fruit bottom is conical
Sizing and packings:
There are 3 main sizes:
6 to 7.5 cm diameter of about 180 to 200 g weight per fruit
7.5 to 9 cm diameter of about 225 to 250 g weight per fruit
9 to 11 cm diameter of about 275 to 300 g weight per fruit
- In airfreight be packing in cardboard boxes
- In the shipping packing be in wooden boxes
- 1 kg = 5 to 6 pieces almost
- Container: 20 feet of Shipping for containing From 65000 to 66000 tablets (unit) almost
You can see more